My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Thursday 6 October 2011

Spot the Difference in 3D


Finally I've been able to bring this to light. It was a contracted confidential project I worked on and I've only got permission to showcase it lately. It's not something ground breaking but at least it's a stand alone mini-game with purpose. It's made for a research project therefore some of the details might not work exactly like a normal game.

The notable feature of the game is it uses uniTUIO library to enable input custom made tuio interface. It is compatible with mouse and keyboard input as well as multi-touch input to manipulate the object in 3D space, which includes select, rotate, translate and zoom. It also feature dual language, English and Japanese (the research project is run by a Japanese University).


Since I wrap up the development 2/3 months back, another coder has taken it and port it to android platform. Here's the link to the app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.Gamelancers.Spot3DTheDifference

Here's a lit of other people who have also contributed to this project apart from me:

Project Coordinator and Model Selection: William Widjaja
ScoreBoard and Android Porting: Sérgio Nunes
2D Artwork: Betty 


No comments:

Post a Comment