My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Sunday 8 January 2012

TDTK User Creation

TDTK has always been aimed as a kit used by artist who dont have the mean to code to use their own asset to customize their own TD game. Here's two of the result of artwork+TDTK.

A very kind user, Bob a.k.a wheelbarrow o unity forum has agree to showcase what he has done with the toolkit so far. I have to say it looks amazing and have certainly done more than the kit justice.




Here's another creation by another user Christopher Cross. Chris has add i his own tweak to the base framework, a rotating tower platform. Have to say it's very innovative here. I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise.


You can check out Chris's blog here. There's a playable webdemo.

To be honest, they have both given me the permission and material to put on the blog some time ago. I've been too busy to do any blog update. Anyway, It would be brilliant to see how these two turn out, makes my day really.

No comments:

Post a Comment