My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Sunday 24 June 2012

Catching a little breather

Been busy as hell lately. And very eventful as well. Let me list down the thing that have been on my to-do-list.
  • contract work
  • temporary teaching at uni
  • overseeing 2 iOS projects, courtesy of joint investment with friends.
  • support work for AssetStore's customers.
  • update for Input.Touches
  • update for TDTK
  • personal projects, remember the platfomer?
Did I mention I have a internet breakdown last week for a whole 2 days? Terribly inconvenient, it's like having my keyboard taken away to be honest.

Well, don't feel sorry for me, apart from the internet breakdown bit. The work has been fun. Loving the challenge and the pressure. I don't choose this line of work so I can have many days off. But I certainly wish I'm a time-lord at time like this so I can somehow grant myself more time. Suffice to say I didn't manage to complete all the tasks need doing at this point. But I guess it's ok for me to be here, having just submitted both updates of TDTK and Input.Touches to AssetStore. So expect me to make a post about these two very soon. It feels good to break from the normal routine, not working but just talk about the things I've done. Phew...

I've actually spend a great deal of time reworking almost all aspect of Input.Touches. It's now a much more comprehensive and advance framework. I'll make a post about it when it's finally live. But I hope it lives up to expectation of many of its current user. Yes it's quite well received and it's only fair that I make it as best as it can be.

I've also spent a lot of effort on a contract work. It's a TD game based on TDTK. I'm rather fond of what I've made but unfortunately I can show it just yet. It would nice to showcase what TDTK is capable of, without using colored cubes.

Anyway, it's 4am in the morning. Time to bed. I have a feeling that I will be dreaming of me working on multi-concurrent-touch gesture... whatever that means.  It's all I can think of now, despite my best effort to clear my thoughts.  Thanks work, thanks(!)  >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment