My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Tuesday 24 July 2012

Input.Touches v1.1.2

Just a quick note that Input.Touches has got a new update and is now live on Unity AssetStore. In fact, 2 days ago. And yes, this is a very very late post. So here's the update note:


General Change: 
  • documentation overhaul.
Bug Fixes:
  • releasing finger on mobile device no longer triggered a spike in onDraggingE and onDraggingEnd
  • pre-made gesture prefab is no longer missing BasicDetector.cs


So yes, nothing major to be honest, except on the documentation. Thanks to DannyB who did the proof-reading and the formatting template from Lance, the documentation is now indeed up to a professional standard, or so I hope. I really appreciate the help as I couldn't have possibly done it on my own. I'm absolutely hopeless when it comes to matter like this.

Also I like to thank all the support which contribute to the relative success of the package. And thanks for all those who have put in kind review for the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment