My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Friday 8 November 2013

Status Update

It's been a hectic time for the past few weeks. Many thing happens. Not necessarily bad things. But professionally speaking, they are chores that disrupt productivity. I end up feeling like I could have done a lot more in that particular period of time. Buy hey, you got to have some life outside work right?

Anyway, the perk system of TBTK is certainly taking shape. I'm still not very sure of it. Wondering if I could do more. For now, it's just some optional upgradeable that modify the unit stats. But in that respect, it's pretty decent. Almost every stats of the unit can be altered via perk. Of course there are also some other ideas that I'm playing with and hope I could make it work for future update. But to prevent false hope, I'm not going to say what are they.

Also something that has been coming, I've started working on a full game of my own. I'm slowly building the prototype, testing with various design idea as I go. Hopefully it turns out to be fun. Let just say that it is sci-fi theme and it has got mechs. While I wont show anything about the prototype, I've got a few models that I've been working on from time to time. Figure I could finally use them in the project. These are what I do when I don't feel like coding. It's a nice change of pace. Like the turret set and tank set I've done, these made to be a set and modular in nature so the pieces of mesh can be interchanged.



Now, if only uv mapping and texturing isn't such a pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment