My AssetStore Link

I've moved - GO TO THE NEW WEBSITE

Unity Store Link - Click to see all the Song's work that has been put on Unity AssetStore




Tuesday 20 June 2017

TowerDefense-ToolKit 4 is released!


Finally, it's now live on AssetStore!

And I can't tell you how exciting and pleased I'm with it. It's probably my best AssetStore work to date I recon. A culmination of the things I learned throughout the years. 

Speaking of years, TDTK is almost 6 years old. It was first released on July2011 (Imagine that!), so it's a month a way from it's 6th anniversary since release. Fitting time for a new version I guess. I like to take this opportunity to give thanks to all those who has supported the framework, either by purchasing and using it, or gave feed-back/ideas. It's those support that drive me this far. I hope the framework will continue to serve you well in the future as I continue to make improvement.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see this happen finally! Just want to confirm version 4 is required a upgrade for $15?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Unless you bought TDTK3 60 days prior to TDTK4 release. Then you will get the upgrade for free.

      Delete